Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 210 | Won Something

Prompt: Tell me about a time when you won something. Hold on to the feeling for a few moments as if its happening again to you right now. You are a winner! How does that make you feel?




Annetta | Being a winner me feel like I'm on top of the world. It's actually one of my favorite feelings! That feeling comes not very often. Not one of those people just wins all the time. I have to work really hard to be a winner.

Stephanie | I don't win things. At a company party there was a raffle and as they were pulling the names out, I commented to my hubby that I never win anything. Then my name was called! It was a gift card to Home depot, not an item I was super excited about, but still nice that it was my name called.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10