Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 201 | Mythical Creature

Prompt: If you had to become a mythical creature like a vampire, werewolf, witch, fairy, mermaid etc, which would you choose and why?


Stephanie | I would want to be a mermaid. I think they are so beautiful. I would love to be able to explore in the ocean and make friends with the whales. I am not a great swimmer so it would be great to be able to have that ability.

Annetta | I chose Snegurochka. In Russian tales she is the daughter of father frost and Spring the Beauty. She yearn for the companionship of mortal humans. She grows to like a shepard boy, but her heart is unable to know love. Her mother takes pity and gives her the ability, but as soon as she falls in love, her heart warms and she melts. It's a sad story, but from what I know she is a kind and beautiful person. I've always been fascinated with the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10