Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193 | Biggest Adventure

Prompt: Tell me about one of your biggest adventures so far.



Stephanie | My biggest adventure so far would be becoming a military wife and being a mother. Both are extremely rewarding but they both keep me on my toes. The military side is so unpredictable, you just never know what will happen, plans always change. Its a constant state of unknowns. Being a mother has its own set of things to juggle. Everyday is something new, another milestone, a new phase or quirks to wait out. It is ever changing adventure that tests your patience and brings so much joy and love.

Annetta | My biggest adventure has been taking on a local Christian photography group of 200+ women. The group is called Pursuit31 and nationally has almost 5,000 members. I am the leader of Pursuit31 Seattle and organize events, meet ups, shoot outs, & retreats, plus a list of other duties. It's a big adventure for me because I've never has such a role, honestly half the time I am just learning from my mistakes, loving lots and growing as a person. It's an adventure to me as I have to discover myself, what I'm really made out of and find that leader that's somewhere deep inside of me. Aside from being a wife and mother this has been my biggest things I've never undertaken. More then half the time I do not know what I am doing and prayer get through those moments. It's also an adventure I'm really excited about as I get to meet and know so many beautiful photographers around this area. I do not take any of it lightly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10