Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 186 | Role Model

Prompt: Who has been a great role model for you? Why? How have they influenced you? Note: You do not have to know them.



Stephanie | People who have kids, have their own business, cook healthy meals, keep a tidy house, homeschool, and have a strong marriage are my role models. This is what I strive for and want for my family. At times I feel it is impossible, but knowing there are people who are doing it helps me to push on. 

Annetta | (I'm excited to be back in my studio on Monday!) Right now I would say my role model is Lara Casey. I got to hear her at a conference I attended last year and was very impressed with who she was and her beautiful faith. She is a wife, mother and a very successful business owner, speaker, Editor in chief of her own magazine, and a published author. I LOVE and am so inspired how she mixed her work with God and makes Him the center of everything she does.

PS. found this DREAMY blog with gorgeous journal pages.... http://seaweedkisses.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10