Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 188 | Through It All

Prompt : Through it all, who has been there for you? Write a letter in your journal thanking them.



 Stephanie | Through the years my list of people who have been there for me has dwindled. People who were once with me in my early years faded out of my life and eventually new people came in and took their place. I can't say I have had one person who's been through everything with me. The only person who has been through it all with me and is still standing here now is myself. 

Annetta | The persona who has been through it all with me throughout the years has been my mom. We've always had a great relationship. Lately it's been a different kind of relationship because I am really close to my husband, but she is still with me through it all. She is seriously the best mom I could have asked for. She loves me, listens to me and taught me so much in my life. I am very thankful for her in so many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10