Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 209 | Beautiful Image

Prompt: Find an image that is beautiful and breathtaking. What is it that appeals to you.



Annetta | This beautiful in the range of girl holding the camera call attention. It is very dreamy to me. I love the colors that are in this image.

Stephanie | This image is beautiful to me because it is just so inviting. I love the blues, greens, purples, and whites. The gorgeous hydrangea flowers, the large white columns and wood flooring, you can almost feel the hot summer air and soft breeze. Its perfection! It looks so relaxing and calming, something I desperately need right now. I want to grab a large glass of ice tea and sit ans cross-stitch for hours. 

1 comment:

  1. You ladies are so inspiring! I love the journal entries. So feminine and pretty! :)
    www.thelittleslice.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10