Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 187 | Back In Time

Prompt : If you could travel back in time, how far back would you go and why? What would  you want to see or do there?


Annetta | I think I would visit the Jane Austin era, but will all that I am blessed with today I'd only want to go back for the dresses, food, dancing and the evening cross stitching. These are the only things that appeal to be in later era's. I would love to walk through the beautiful Victorian cottages, mansions and England Estates.

Stephanie | I think I would like to go back to the 1950's and watch the evolution of clothing and music throughout the 60's and 70's. I would love to have the chance to watch The Beatles perform live. I think it would be nice to go back to a time without our modern technology like cell phones and computers and live in a simpler time for a bit. 


1 comment:

09 10