Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 198 | I Wish I Had

Prompt: I wish I had (blank) because......



Stephanie | I wish I had a huge garden full of beautiful flowers and delicious foods. I wish I had the space and the time to maintain it. I want to grow enough produce that I don't have to rely on buying them at the store. I also want enough flowers to always have something in bloom and in my home. I want to grow so many varieties of plants and flowers.  

Annetta | I wish I had learned to love flying in an airplane because I have to be on one next week and the flight is long. I seriously do not enjoy it and will be praying the whole flight through. There its just something so un-nerving to be up in the air so high in a big metal thing. I know all will be well, but I prefer to just skip that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10