Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 199 | July Mail Day

Share what you received from July Mail Call.



Stephanie | I like this postcard theme, I hope we can do this one again. I love my little cards with Annetta's amazing pictures on them. Postcards are a great way to keep in touch with people with out the commitment of writing a whole letter. I hope everyone who sees this shares a postcard with someone they haven't talked to in a while and ditches the digital for a minute and connects in a written form. 

Annetta | My postcard from Stephanie is perfect! On the back it had just the words I needed to hear yesterday as it was a trying day. The verse is 1 Cor 1:3 Grace to you and peace to you from God the Father and The Lord Jesus Christ. I so very much need peace and grace at this moment! Thank you Stephanie for a beautiful postcard and for just the right time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10