Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 182 | Money

Prompt: I am grateful for the money I have today because....




Stephanie  | I am grateful for the money I have now because it is enough to care for the family. We have enough to pay the bills, buy groceries, fill the gas tank, etc. We have enough to get by. We may not be in a place at the moment to splurge on big gifts or traveling but we are working toward having that financial freedom. For now we make ends meet and we don't go without the things we need. For that I am grateful.

Annetta | I am grateful for the money I have today because.... while on vacation I can still eat as healthy as I would be eating at home. Healthy, local and organic food is some of the priciest foods. I seriously am counting my blessings when we can buy local berries for a snack instead of things that aren't so good. I would rather send my allowance on food that will benefits us while traveling then spend that money on shopping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10