Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 316 | To Read

Prompt: Write a list of books on your 'to read' list.


Annetta | I have many books on my 'to read' list and they are all piled high on my headboard. Some of them are For The Children's Sake, The Artisan Soul, The Pregnancy Companion, Hidden Treasures (bible study), His Needs Her Needs, Instant Love, and Nesting Place.

Stephanie |  I just made a trip to Goodwill yesterday and walked out with 8 books. 8!!! That's outrageous for someone who hates to read. I am working really hard at learning to love reading. I actually just completed 2 books in the last 6 weeks, Love & Respect and His Needs, Her Needs, and I reviewed over another book For Women Only, that is HUGE for me. Some books I have waiting to read or finish are: Getting The Love You Want, The Hot Mom's Handbook, Love Talk, Momology, Untitled: Thoughts On the Creative Process, Writing And Being, To Love Honor And Vacuum, and The 5 Languages Of Apology.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10