Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 23 | Sense of Sight

Prompt: I am grateful for my sense of sight because....


Annetta | It's a gift! It's not something everyone is entitled to. My sense of sight is something I cannot take for granted as I use it so much! I am grateful because I've been blessed with sight & an eye for beauty. It helps me see beauty where most people won't look. I GET to see things therefore I experience things. It's a gift I do not take lightly & give thanks for. I use my sight for my photography, to make colorful and delicious meals for my family, I use it for my watercolors and to see the beauty that God has given to us, that's just a few things.

Stephanie | I am a very visual person. I have to see  what I am doing, where I am going. I remember things based on how they look, photographic memory. I remember directions based on the surroundings, not the street names. I certainly wouldn't make a very good photographer if I didn't have my sight! I am the type of person who needs to see where I am going when driving, I am always looking out the window, I'll have an anxiety attack if I can't see my surroundings. I don't like being blindfolded or driving in the dark. Anytime my vision is compromised I become very uncomfortable. I would not make a good blind person at all. I am so very grateful that I have my vision, I would rather loose all other senses before loosing my sight. 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10