Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 19 | Someone You Admire

Prompt: Write about meeting someone you admire (real or fictional) in an empty elevator, you have 3 minutes to make conversation. What will you say? What do you want the outcome of the conversation to be? You could even write out the conversation in a script format.



Stephanie | I don't have a certain person I admire. The type of person I would love to talk to is someone who has small children, someone who home schools, is creative and talented, takes magazine quality photographs and works for one, who manages their home and garden space, who is active on their blogging, satisfies the needs of their family, basically someone who "has it all together". This is the person I am trying to become. I would love to learn their secrets and how they manage everything. I haven't figured out how to balance everything, leaving me feeling like I'm not giving 100% to anything. I would ask for guidance and direction from someone who is successful at being the person I want to become for myself and my family. 







Annetta | I am an outgoing person, but when it comes to talking to someone I admire, I get really nervous & would choose to stay quite. I would love to meet Leslie Shewring from 'A Creative Mint'! I think I would want to walk away from our conversation with a day I could shadow her. She is someone I would LOVE to learn from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10