Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 21 | Pick A Quote

Prompt: Pick a quote you like and share it in an artistic way.    *Download available*

We picked "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" -Eleanor Roosevelt



Stephanie | I think this is such a beautiful quote, a great message for all the dreamers out there. I wanted to create something that others could also have to inspire them, in their journal or hanging on their walls, where ever they need that great reminder.




Annetta | Today has been a great day, but a scattered one. I ran from one project to the next leaving my page to reflect my emotions. Despite the chaos everything is put in its place, has a time & prioritized just as it should be. Eleanor's quote has been my favorite this month as it reflects my month beautifully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10