Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 348 | Favorite Coffee

Prompt: What is your favorite coffee drink and where do you get it?



Annetta | I usually enjoy my coffee at home. When I make my coffee it home, it had less caffeine and therefore I can drink more cups of it. When I go for a road trip I usually like to have a cup of coffee with me. The place I like to go is Third Place Bookstore where they have the BEST coffee in town.

Stephanie | My drink order is a 24oz iced sugar free white chocolate mocha with almond milk and no whip cream. I go to a local stand called Cafe Elite, they have great coffee, a stamp card to earn free coffee, and the barista Theresa knows me and my drink order. I like that I don't have to recite my order anymore, she is already making it before I get to the window.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10