Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 178 | Opportunities

Prompt: What opportunities do you have to be grateful for?


Stephanie | I am thankful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and for the opportunity to home-school my children. My girls are the most precious thing on this planet, I want to be the one with them and teach them each day. 

Annetta | I am so grateful for the opportunity in leading the Pursuit31 group in Seattle. It's been something I've wanted to do for years and getting to lead this group was such a highlight of my year. The ladies that I get to be friends with, work with and meet through this group bless me in so many ways. I get to learn how to be a leader, plan events and grow in so many ways. This is one of the most happiest opportunities.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found you via Pinterest. LOVE your blog & your BEAUTIFUL artwork! :-) Hali

    ReplyDelete

09 10