Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 168 | Favorite Places

Prompt: Tell me about one of your favorite places. Why do you like it?


Annetta | One of my favorite places is a cabin in the country. Oh how my heart longs for that! In the country life is slower and the simple things are enjoyed deeply. There isn't the hustle and bustle that we see everywhere around us. Instead you get your book, your tea and enjoy your sunset on the porch as the kids chase fireflies. It life seen through a pace, where walks through the meadows are encouraged and nap in the cool breeze are a must. The country is perfect all year long!!

Stephanie | One of my favorite places to be is at thrift shops and flea markets. I love looking through the old vintage items, knowing some things you won't ever see again. Each item has its own history and shapes our country's history. I like to think about where each item came from, who held these items, what home did it come from, each thing has its own story. I love hunting for beautiful pieces to add to my collection and finding those bargain prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10