Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 167 | Happiness

Prompt: What do you think stands in-between you and your happiness?




Annetta | Only I can stand in the way of my happiness. Over the years I've learned that I decide if I am happy or not. Not every moment is a happy one, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be a happy person. Plus happiness should never is a goal as it comes and goes, having a joyful heart is something to strive for.

Stephanie | I think a lot of the time I stand in my own way. My expectations of how I wish things would be, and how things end up, leave me feeling disappointed often. My vision for things and my reality don't match up very often. I have a hard time being happy with things the way they are. I am a perfectionist and I need that "perfect" to be happy. Since there is no true perfect, I am not happy. This is something I need to work on.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words & pages ladies.

    Annetta where did you get your journal from? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

09 10