Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 151 | Perfect Job

Prompt: My perfect job would be...  *Download Available*






Annetta | My dream job would be an artist/photographer & designer whose tucked away on a dreamy farm in the heart of Vermont. I would explore, chase the kiddos & treasure hunt by day with my camera and be an inspired artist by night. My home would be surrounded by design, beautiful paintings and creative chats with friends. I can see myself stitching by a window on a rainy day in winter with my cup of coffee. During spring you'd find me in the garden growing all sort of flowers and veggies. In the summer months we'd go to the scenic rivers, while the kids swam I'd read and journal in my sketch books. My fall months would be spent walking the country side with my camera by my side. The perfect job would be like a poem, full of life, creative and love.

Stephanie | My perfect job would be a photographer. Its what I have always wanted to do. I need to keep working hard at improving my skills with my camera and with photoshop to get to the level I want to be at. I would also love to be able to make different items (videos, quilts, paintings, cross-stitch pieces) and sell them. Basically what I am doing now, but at a level where I can make money off it. 


3 comments:

  1. Okay...you both described my dream job :) :) :) I'd be a photographer and crafter full-time and work from home. I'd go to the ocean every day with coffee, breakfast and art supplies to draw all the ideas running through my head...and of course I'd do it all in a fabulous art journal that I'd later turn into a mega aewsome homekeeping/creative lifestyle book :) :) :)

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California :) :),

    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both great jobs. I really enjoy the work you girls do. So creative in your journals and in sharing on this blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for the right task will take an individual lots of time and will lead to an individual lots of disappointments. Still, absolutely nothing is more painful than letting go of as well as beginning to make mistakes which may expense your order jobs as well as postpone the improvement in the sociable level.

    ReplyDelete

09 10