Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 237 | Do It Over Again

Prompt: If you had to do your life over again, is there anything you would change?


Stephanie | If I had to do my life over again, there isn't anything I would change. Changing something, no matter how big or insignificant changes to whole outcome of my life's path. One little change creates a ripple effect that could lead my life in a completely different direction. 

Annetta | I can understand why someone would 'want' to do their lives all over again, I personally wouldn't. I've learned, years ago, that only I can decide the course my life will take by how I react to life. Life has thrown me some major curve balls, but I choose to enjoy it non-the-less because honestly we can never really do it all over again. I wouldn't change my life and I take responsibility for where it is today. I am happy with it actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10