Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 229 | Not So Useful Talents

Prompt: Create a list of your 'not so useful' talents. Such as losing keys, usually being late, best at making a mess, knowing all the words to a cheesy movie, etc.


Stephanie | I am really good at reading emails and messages on my phone and forgetting to reply. I don’t like to write back on my phone but rather on the computer, but by the time I get to the computer the notification is gone and I have forgotten to reply. I am also really good at getting overwhelmed and stressed out. I take on too much and am often being pulled in many different directions.

Annetta | Today's prompt was a little difficult for me. I totally understand un-useful talents as people are quite skilled in the oddest of ways. When it comes to me, I don't own any 'not so useful talents'. What I did manage to come up with isn't really a 'talent', but just something that happens. I get seriously tipsy after drinking only a half glass of wine. When I am at a restaurant I never order a full glass of wine and if I do, it stays half empty. I just can't hold my liquor and am proud of it too. It's also an ongoing dinner joke between my husband and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10