Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 106 | New Skills

Prompt: What skills do you want to learn and why?



Stephanie | I want to learn to write in calligraphy. I have really horrible handwriting, and I just love the look of calligraphy. I have wanted to try to improve my handwriting for a while, this would be a great way to do that. 

Annetta | I want to learn how to be an interior decorator. Not for yet another profession, but for personal reasons and projects. I think that learning interior design helps with styling, figuring out color schemes and many other things that I need for my work that I love doing.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your view on skills. I think, it really helps people to get a right kind of job. Some of the students also like to do Executive Diploma to boost their career.

    ReplyDelete

09 10