Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 102 | Favorite Places

Prompt: Tell me about one of your favorite places. Why do you like it?


Annetta | My favorite place to be is at home with my sweet family near me. I make sure I make my house a beautiful & cozy place for both my family & friends. It's important that it's a place we want to be & love to be in!

Stephanie | My favorite place has always been the ocean. You may visit the same location many times but you will never experience the same ocean twice. Every trip is a new experience, the sand and waves are different. I love the seagulls flying, the salty air, sand between my toes, waves crashing, finding treasures, the boats sailing, the peaceful environment, watching kits flying. Its my place to relax and renew, gain perspective, and find happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10