Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 262 | About Me + Challenge

Prompt: Create an 'About Me' page.  Challenge: Create your pages using the same items.



Stephanie | Seattle native currently living near Joint Base Lewis-McChord with my husband and 2 daughters. We enjoy exploring farmers markets, the beach and camping together. You can find me painting, cross stitching or finding ways to get my 'creative fix'. I am an official home-school mom who consumes large amount of coffee in the morning to get going. I love fresh picked flowers, packages in the mail, baking, and star gazing.

Annetta | I am a 30 year old who came to America with my parents at the age of 5. I've lived here (in the Seattle area) for a very long time. We moved from Estonia. I am finding out that I am a very passionate person, always have been, but I tend to forget how passionate I really am. I am a workaholic and am in the process of slowing down! I have a very amazing husband whom I admire and look up to, he makes me a better person. He also constantly challenges me. We have a beautiful boy together who is in need of more siblings and God willing it will happen at the right time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10