Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 256 | Trolly Sweep

Prompt: Which store would you choose for a free 10-minute trolly sweep? Where would you head first? Write a list of all the things you would fill your trolly with.


Stephanie | I am tied with three different places I would want to sweep. 1. Craft store, I love me some craft supplies. 2. Antique store, so many sweet one-of-a-kind finds. 3. Clothing store, my wardrobe is in desperate need of updating and filling in since I have hardly any items in my closet. The clothing store sweep would be the most beneficial to me, provided I found items that fit properly. 

Annetta | If I only had 10 minters to go to any store I wanted it would have to be the Antique Rose Farm in Snohomish, WA. I like to take my time when I shop and not be rushed, but when it comes to roses, I know what I want in less then 10 minutes. I'd buy all the David Austin roses I could afford in those 10 minutes and fill my yard and later my house with roses.

1 comment:

  1. I love this fun prompt, can't wait till I get to it. Great ideas you both have too.

    Read the last few posts here and enjoyed them so much. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

09 10