Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 39 | Sense Of Taste

Prompt: I am grateful for my sense of taste because...


Stephanie | I am grateful for my sense of taste because it allows me to enjoy some of my favorite things. My morning coffee, hot and gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven, a delicious bowl of clam chowder. I am not a "foodie" or eat fancy meals often but I do take pleasure in a few treats. Sometimes a simple bite of the right food or a sip of wine is all that is needed to calm the soul. 

Annetta | Taste to me is very important as I love to eat good & healthy food. I have a very interesting palette as I love food that is fancy, but in an organic way. I am thankful for m taste as it brings me lots of joy through cups of coffee & tea, dinner dates with my husband & my taste is really a sense I love to enjoy even spoil.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10