Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 38 | Relive A Memory

Prompt: If you could relive one memory of your life over again, which would you choose and why?



Stephanie |  I would like to relive a moment from when my hubby and I were dating. We lived about 3 hrs apart and only got to see each other on weekends when he wasn't working, and Snoqualmie pass wasn't covered in snow. We only knew each other for 6 months before getting married, and right after he was deployed to Iraq for a year. Once home we started having kids and so date nights are scarce, we haven't really had much 'us' time since we've been together. I want to relive a weekend when it was just us, a weekend we spent in Seattle in February 2007. We explored the city, went to the top of the Space Needle, walked Pikes Place Market, did the Underground Tour. Just the two of us, ending the night with a long kiss on the cold Seattle rain.

Annetta | I would love to relive my wedding day. My wedding was gorgeous, but I let that day slipt by without soaking the moment in. I would love to go back and look into my husbands eyes and whisper into his ear how blessed I was to call him mine. That day went by too fast! At the time I knew I was blessed, but not like I know it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10