Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 299 | Quote Day + Download

Prompt: Pick a quote that inspires you. *download available*


Stephanie | I felt this 'quote' was most appropriate for my journey through this year, not just with the journal but in other aspects in my life. Times get tough and don't always seem like change will come, but they can if you don;t give up. This was my little reminder. 

Annetta | I am very big on not comparing or competing with others right now. It's actually something that I've personally struggled with in the past and still have to work through at times. I've been learning that the best person to be is you and only you can do what you are doing, no one else! I've written articles about this, blog posts and will continue to write this upon my heart. This quote fit perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10