Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 292 | Ideal Body

Prompt: My ideal body would be...


Stephanie | I have always wanted to look so much different than I actually do. I wanted to be tall and thin, with long beautiful hair, flawless skin, perfect teeth and smaller breasts, but in reality I will just never have my dream body, its not in my genetics. I have always struggled with feeling ugly and unattractive, I have never felt beautiful or confident. I know I need to change my thinking and be comfortable with who I am, flaws and all, and focus on loving myself rather than hating myself. I need to change my view of my ideal body to one that is happy and healthy, because in the end, that's all that really matters, and that's what is truly beautiful.

Annetta | I've always been happy with how I look, but lately I've been realizing that it's more important to be healthy and whole then it is to have an ideal body. What's an ideal body when you are having health issues? It's not about what media puts out there or what I consider to be an ideal body. It's about knowing who you are, improving upon yourself, getting healthy and being happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10