Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 289 | Influence Minds

Prompt: If you had the ability to influence the minds of others for 24 hours what would you do and why?


Stephanie | If I could influence the minds of others I would have them be less judgmental towards others, try to put themselves in others shoes and have more compassion.

Annetta | If I cold influence the minds of others for 24 hours I would make them see that they are loved, like really loved. I would have them see the world through the eyes of that love in which they are loved. A lot of people act the way they do because they need love and are in great lack of it.

(ps. sorry that this posted a day too late, it is all my fault as I just spaced for the first time since this project started January 1st).


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10