Thursday, December 31, 2020

Day 366 | Thursday

Annetta | And that is that, our last post of 2020! What a memory this will be to look back on. we documented a year that was different than any other. This year I got pregnant after trying for far too many years and then lost that pregnancy at 9 weeks. I've gained friends and am so so thankful that Stephanie and I have this project to keep us connect wit life pulls us apart. She is truly the dearest friend that anyone could have! 

Stephanie | We did it! Cheers to that! Cheers to a New Year and the end of 2020! This project was rough at times, but I am glad we stuck with it, even if we were days late on posting. Even it not all of my images posted were actually taken that day (oops). We did it and I will be so happy to have this memory to look back on. Thanks Annetta for another fabulous project and another year of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10