Saturday, May 23, 2020

Day 143 | Friday




Stephanie | Today was a pretty crappy day. It started off bad and just got worse. I was really hoping to spend the long weekend painting and redecorating the kids room. But the family doesn't feel the same sense of urgency and I do. And we are still waiting on our tax return and stimulus check. I feel all we have done this whole quarantine is wait. Waiting on something to ship/deliver and all the waiting pushes everything else back further and further. I'm really getting tired of all the waiting, I want to do things now.

Annetta | Worked in my garden today. I needed to finish planting some window boxes that I have been avoiding for many days. Also, my husband finished the second set of rose boxes today. Tomorrow we get David Austin roses for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10