Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 95 | Love

Prompt: Who do you love? How do you show them? Do you show them often enough?




Stephanie | I show my love by being there when people need me, to try and relive any burden they may have, a phone call or note to say I am thinking of them and love them. Doing what they need of me to feel love, their love language, to the best of my ability. Each of us feels love in different ways, so I show my love differently to different people. I try to show my love as often as possible, but even if I don't show it, my love for them is on my heart always.

Annetta | My family is whom I love the most on this earth! Today we enjoyed family time all day long.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I feel so inspired! Thank you for your ideas, your pictures and of course your journals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Journals are so beautiful and intimate thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

09 10