Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 112 | April Mail Call

Prompt: Send mail to each other with items that can be used in our journals.



Stephanie | Royal and Red seemed to be the theme I put together this time around. I found a really cute gift while shopping at Micheal's a few weeks ago, I thought it would be perfect for Annetta and our mail day. The rest of the items coordinated rather well with my initial piece.

Annetta | My mail day is inspire by neutral tones with a few pops of color. I honestly didn't put much thought into my mail day as they always seem to just come together naturally. I am hoping that every mail day is better then the last!



2 comments:

  1. I love happy mail. It is my new favorite thing to do. enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in sweet love with your blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

09 10