Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 107 | Having Purpose

Prompt: What does 'having purpose' mean to you?


Annetta | I believe in purpose greatly! I know that we all have a purpose and that purpose isn't just for us, bot for those around us. Having a purpose is something that is beyond us, something that is more than us. We all have a purpose and we are all called! Having a purpose is supposed to lead us to the One who has created us. He gave us our own dream & our own calling. It makes use better people as well when we have a purpose. This I know from my own experience.

Stephanie | Purpose gives you a reason to get up and do things. I have a purpose to take care of my girls each day, the depend on me for their survival, it is my responsibility to care for them, that is my purpose in life at this moment. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10