Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 92 | Plant Seeds

Action: Plant some seeds this week and stick the empty packet into your journal. Over the next few weeks and months add photos or draw sketches in your journal of their progress.




Stephanie | My girls and I had a great time picking out seeds and planting them. I love the look of the different packets, I am thinking I can maybe make a craft with the left over packets. We look forward to watching our seeds grow and bloom.

Annetta | Yesterday we planted our first garden box with radishes and carrots. This is our second year having our own garden and I am so excited to have it again as I've missed it dearly through the winter months. Today we started our second garden box in coconut shell soil. I did it last year, but it was done way to late in the year. We have a head start with our first crop coming in by the end of next month if not sooner. I'm very passionate about growing my own food and can't wait till I can plant everything that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10