Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 103 | Favorite Season

Prompt: What is your favorite season? Make a list of all the things you love about it. Go through all your senses, what do you like to see, feel, smell, taste and hear?



Annetta | I am completely addicted to summer! I love the sunshine, long days full of light, the warmth, the summer clothes you get to wear & the FLOWERS!

Stephanie |  Summer is my favorite season for sure, nothing compares to it. I love the blue skies, doors open, hot air, long days, going to the beach and lakes, BBQ, ice cold drinks, enjoying the true beauty of the Pacific Northwest.  Living is Washington state, we get a lot of grey and rainy days, but the summers here are amazing. They are short, but so so perfect! I wait all year so summer time and I enjoy every bit of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10