Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 115 | Draw A Picture

Prompt: Draw a picture....




Stephanie | This started out as a great idea, just draw a picture, easy. But then I had to come up with something to draw, not so easy. I have a hard time coming up with ideas without a direction. So then I began to panic, not knowing what to draw. My 5 year old suggested I draw her, so I attempted that, but eventually-after looking through pinterest- I chose a different direction. In the end, I had a great time with my little project. 

Annetta | I got to fly into LA a day earlier then my husband, who is driving over with friends, to spend some time with a dear friend of mine. She took me to Dedcanso Gardens here in La. It was filled with beautiful gardens, but my favorite out of all of them was the rose gardens. When we were at the gift shop they were selling succulents of many verities. I've been studying them for a commission and chose them for my drawing of the day. I'm not a succulent person as they are a big trend and I like to do my own thing, but I did adore the shape of their perfect leaves. I'll be in LA till Sunday so my posts will be coming from my hotel room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10