Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 101 | March Mail Day

Prompt: Share what you received from March Mail Call Day.





Annetta | Stephanie told me that her mail day wasn't the greatest. I shouldn't have believed her because it was SUCH a great mail day from her. I love how her gift unknowingly color coordinated. She also always blesses me with her beautiful watercolor skills. I love getting her artwork as part of my mail days. She also knows how much I love my tea. Let's just say that Stephanie is one cool lady!!

Stephanie | Mail days have become my favorite days. I love all the little surprises packed into each envelope. I feel like Annetta really read my mind with this one, she sent items that have been on my mind to add into my journal. Her items are always so thoughtful and perfect.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10