Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 93 | Pets

Prompt: Tell me about a pet you had growing up or a friend's pet. What were they? What was their name? What were they like? Energetic, lazy, loving, scary? Stick in a photo if you have one.




Stephanie | My cat Hannah was the best cat. I was hers and she was mine. We had her for many years and during that time she had a liter of 4 kittens, we watched them be born in a box in our spare room. Two of the kittens survived and we kept them. Hannah's nick name was "nurse kitty" because she was always with me when I was sick. I was sick often as a kid and she would always snuggle up next to me and protect me in a way until I was well. She was right there with me as I recovered from surgery. In 2003 she became ill and we had to put her down, it was one of the hardest things, saying goodbye to her.

Annetta | I'm not a pet person, I never was one to love a dog or cat. My husband is the same way. We did own chickens, but I had to sell them. That is a pet friendly as I want to get. I guess those aren't pets, but they stay outside and super cute.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Cat litter trays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. cheap pet insurance

    ReplyDelete

09 10