Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 326 | Children Taught Us

Prompt: Share a lesson your kids have taught you.


Stephanie | My kids have taught me unconditional love and forgiveness. That no matter my bad mood, messy hair, foul language and yelling, they still love me and they forgive all the wrongs that I do. I also love them even through their horrible tantrums, punches in my nose, bickering with each other, and screams from the backseat, I forgive-and quickly, all the wrongs they do.

Annetta | My son has taught me many valuable lessons, some I can recall at the moment and some not. One thing that I keep learning is that this world does not revolve around me. As a child he is still a person, a person that I as a mother need to love and serve. He, like the rest of the world, is not here for my sake, but I am here for him. This thought goes much deeper and needs to be explained further, but it's late and I will leave it at that for now. I am thankful for all the things that I get to learn from my child, it's needed as I have a desire to grow and be better.


1 comment:

  1. I just discovered you guys from the article in Artful Blogging. I'm in love/like, and truly inspired. I have been struggling with my blog for a while. Maybe it's because I have had a tough year (my Dad got terribly ill and passed away in May; my son, daughter-in-law, & grandson moved back to Florida (my son is a Chef-de-Cuisine at The Breakers); & I have had a very tough year as an art teacher.) Anyway, I have wanted to change some things in my blog, in my work, in my life. I said all that to say this - YOU have inspired me. Thank you (sorry this is so long.

    ReplyDelete

09 10