Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 307 | Mail Call October

Share what you received from October's Mail Day.


Stephanie | Annetta did such an amazing job stitching this beautiful heart, I love it so much. I love receiving handmade items that were crafted with such love and care. They make me feel so special. Annetta has a gift for creating beautiful things and making others feel loved.

Annetta | I am so pleased with my gorgeous gift from Stephanie! I knew she was doing something awesome, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how special the stitched art was. I'll need to find the perfect spot to hand it and I'm thinking it will go above my desk. I'm personally loving that we are doing mail calls that have nothing to do with our journals as they are so precious.




1 comment:

  1. Hedy! My name is Bethany and I just wanted to tell you how much you guys encourage and inspire me. You lady's sound so wouderful. Anyway I love your blog, God bless! -Bethany! P.s. Your art work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

09 10