Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 322 | Help

Prompt: What would really help you right now?


Annetta | Some high quality inspiration. The kind that gets things done because you are so inspired to do them. It's been a while since I've had that kind of inspiration as everything I do is forced out of me instead of it just flowing freely. I really miss being able to work off inspiration alone.

Stephanie |  Right now a workspace of my own and a 2nd computer would help me the most. I share a small desk with my home schooled kindergartener in our dinning space. It gets very crowded and I have to clean up my creative messes right when I am done with them, since I do them on the kitchen counter currently. I can't leave anything out since there are 4 small kids running around my house. I need a space that is just mine for my creativity, where I can walk away and pause my work rather than putting it all away for the night, I will get more done if I have my own space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10