Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 306 | First Impressions

Prompt: What do you think people's first impressions of you are? What would you like it to be?


Annetta | I often times wonder what peoples first impressions are of me. I know that some people see me as young and bubbly. Some says that it's a refreshment to them and who knows what others think. All I can be is the best me.

Stephanie | People probably find me shy, quiet and reserved when they first meet me, and I would agree. I am not loud or outgoing with people I don't know. Being around people takes a lot of my energy and I don't like to give it away to just anyone. I like to watch and observe others, and if I feel I have something to add then I will. I really don't like small talk so I usually just keep to myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10