Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 315 | Grateful For

Prompt: List 5 things you are grateful for from the last week.

 
Stephanie |  1. My package came in the mail. 2. I was able to order some new boots and they should arrive soon. 3. I attended an online workshop that was very inspiring. 4. We attended  grand opening event for a restaurant with friends and the girls behaved for the 3 hours we were there. 5. Seattle has had a few unexpected sunny days that I love.

Annetta | I am grateful for receiving my new Polaroid camera in the mail (can't wait to test it out), a walk around Greenlake on Saturday with my family, foraged treasures such as roses and beauty berries, Sveta who cleans my house every other Tuesday, date night with my handsome husband (we had sushi), watching Maleficent with my momma. That's more then 5, but its been a good past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10