Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 261 | Goals And Dreams

Prompt: Tell me what can make you retreat from pursuing your goals and dreams.


Stephanie | What keeps me from pursing a goal or dream is being overwhelmed. Having too much on my plate or mind causes me to shut down temporarily. I can get overwhelmed by how many steps it will take to complete the task. Fear will prevent me from moving on through the steps, especially if it involves reaching out to someone new, or doing something new.   

Annetta | What keeps me from pursing a goal or dream is getting burnt out, which is a place I'm currently at. I'm finding that I need to stop pursing whatever it is that I pursue and to just be for a season. I'm done with the work that just never seems to stop. The to-do lists that just keep on going round and round in my head. I'm about ready to press pause! My goals and dreams aren't worth it if I feel like I have nothing to give!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10