Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 250 | Guilty Pleasures

Prompt: My guilty pleasures are...


Stephanie | My guilty pleasures are mostly watching TV shows. I don't have cable anymore so I watch whatever I can find on Hulu and Netflix. I watch shows when I finally have down time and just need to zone out. I have become hooked on Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, and Switched at Birth. 

Annetta | My guilty pleasures are cross stitching while home alone watching movies like North & South with a glass of sparkling apple cider or a cup of caffeinated coffee. I try to do this frequently (maybe 4 times a month) as it the best kind of rest time for me. I love to cross stitch, but I like doing it while watching a good movie or show. If I could I'd do this all day! Once in a rare moon when I go on a trip with my husband I need to go a day ahead and this is what I do in my hotel room, it's so glorious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10