Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Week 51 | Love in a Mist + Classic Granny


Week 51  | Love in a Mist + Classic Granny




Stephanie | I am adding my part of this post a week late, but I'm getting it done! These last few weeks have been extra crazy, with Christmas activities and overall stress of the holidays, to getting the house ready for my Gramma to visit us, and some sickness thrown in there, I just haven't cared to get this done. I did try to sit down prior to Christmas and do some sewing, but I was just in a mood and it all was very irritating, so I walked away. So here I am, way late, kinda over it all, scrambling to complete this project.

Favorite moment of the week: My favorite thing was having my Gramma here for Christmas. We've been planning this since summer time and the time finally came for her to visit us. Too bad we spent the most of the time sick so it was kind of a bust. But we did get to see the girls perform in the school holiday performance, made a trip for Santa pictures, and made Christmas cookies together.

Annetta | On Sunday I sat down and forced myself to whip up three granny squares. It was hard because I had to do it all in one go and wasn't feeling the greatest that day, but watching Robin Hood helped to keep my mind off all the crocheting that I didn't want to be doing at that moment. By the time I finished the three it was almost pitch blackout as it's totally dark by 4pm nowadays. One thing I love about this pattern is that it is a no brainer, easy and simple really. I wish that my life didn't get as full with 2 jobs these past several months so that I can focus more on this project.

Favorite moment of the week: I asked my husband this questions because it seems like all my favorite moments happen during the weekend when I am with my family. He said my favorite moment was signing off of work this Friday. I think he is right. I might have even done a little happy dance because I am SO over working as much as I have. I am looking forward to the two days off I get this coming week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10