Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020 Big Year New Project!









It's 2020 and I (Annetta) finally get my wish project with Stephanie. I've been trying to get her to do this project with me for the past four years and this is the year she agreed to it!! Yahoo!!!!! I seriously happy danced and still do every time I talk about this new Year to Inspire project.

This new year we plan to take one picture Every Single Day of the year. The picture should reflect our day in one way or another. We also plan to do a quick 10-word description of our day, nothing big and nothing fancy, but visually beautiful.

January 1st marks our first day as we kick off another year of us questioning, "Why the hell did we ever sign up to do this?!" If you've never asked yourself this question then you've never really stretched yourself creatively. We know that in the end, it's always worth the pain.

Thank you for joining us for ANOTHER year of this beautiful, inspiring and painful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10