Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 71 | Worry

Prompt: What do you worry about the most? Are your worries realistic or do they always play out far worse in your head than in reality?

"When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on this deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened.-Winston Churchill





Stephanie | I am full of worry. I know its not good for me, nothing good comes from all my worry, but I don't know how to stop it. I don't like things I am not in control of, I think that's where my fears stem from. I feel my worries are valid, but I put more stress on them than needed. Some things I worry about include, being in a horrible car accident, losing my kids to a car accident or heath issue, kidnapping, burglar or being held at gun point, dying, cancer or serious health issues, loosing my husband in a car accident or health issues, earthquake/tsunami/volcano eruption. 

Annetta | Last night I was talking to my husband and I was telling him how tired I was of some of my worries. Before I was married and had my son I didn't have worries. There were no health issues, no thoughts of my family being taken away from me or I from them. I told my husband that I realize my issues are real, they came from a source and not out of the blue. My health issues, fears and worries come from barley walking away alive after giving birth to my son. My fears and worries of loosing my family comes from having my two sweet little nephews lives being cut short along with their mom and their aunts all in one night. I realized I am battling with deep scares from my past that hinder my future. It is time I go to counseling and time I let God truly heal those deep wounds in my life.

(You can find the quote under Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10